Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
- Is there a lift? - Yes. There is room for up to 10 people in the lift.
- How do I get there? (here is the link to: Wodson Park´s website)
- Is there FREE parking? Yes at Wodson Park venue
- What is the programme of events for the day? (To be confirmed)
- What events are you running? Stalls, a grand raffle, workshops, demonstrations, healing, musical entertainment, private sittings and a divine service in the evening.
- Is there food and drink? - Yes, there is a restaurant serving cooked food and snacks.
- Can I bring my own food? - yes there will be an area for you to eat your own food.
- Are there facilities for the hard of hearing? - Loop system? we are checking on this with the venue
- Is there wheelchair access? - yes
- Are there disabled toilets? - yes
- Can I bring my assistance dog - is there a field nearby? - yes
- How much is the entrance fee? - Entrance is free, the event will be funded by a raffle, hire of stalls and donations.
- Are there any charges for workshops? - no
- Can I pre-book a place? - no
- Can I pre-book a private sitting? - no, only on the day - first come, first served.
- Will there be any healing. If so will I be able to get there if I am disabled. Is there any charge? - yes there will be healing between ? and ? It will be accessible to wheelchairs. We are relying on voluntary donations to help us to cover our costs.
- Can I bring my children? - Yes, but please be aware that very young or over active children my disturb other attendees and it is the parent´ or guardian´s responsibility to be fully responsible for their children.
If you have a question you would like to ask please contact us
While we hope that the information has been of help to you; we appreciate that everyone´s requirements are different and invite you to view our Frequently asked questions or contact us if you have questions about this website.